Thanks to Brooke at http://butterfingersforbreakfast.wordpress.com/, I have been given the versatile blogger award! This is my first award in the blogging world (or uhm in any other world), so thank you, Brooke and so sorry for the delay in replying- 2 children under five, setting up house, 101 chores, trying to find a job etc etc…you know the drill.
Anyway, here are the “rules.” Link back to the person who gave you the award, write seven random facts about yourself and then spread the love to 15 other blogs that you think are versatile, good, etc. Oh, and contact them to let them know you gave them the award!
So, here are the blogs that I read regularly and love:
And 7 random facts about me:
1. I have spent more years in my life being fat and worrying than being thin and in skinny jeans.
2. I once thought that advertising would pay a sustainable income.
3. When I was a child, I had a whole group of imaginary friends with complex personailities and histories. I miss them.
4. I never wanted to be anything other than a writer but I came very close to being another brick in the wall.
5. I have read each Harry Potter book atleast 7 times. In some alternate universe, I am J.K. Rowling.
6. I once promised myself that I would never join a ‘Ladies Kitty Party’, but I am very close to joining one.
7. I still love chocolate. I still hate going to the dentist.
Wow! That was more intense than I expected. Enjoy!